I have been an English to Finnish exam grader for the ATA Certification Program since 1997. I have also provided test translation evaluations for several translation companies for their internal QA purposes, and I am familiar with various grading/evaluation methods and standards, such as the LISA QA system and the SAE J2450 Translation Quality Metric.
Upcoming Trados Workshops
- Beginner level Trados Studio workshop (NCTA) in San Francisco on September 30, 2017
- Trados Studio Workshop for Intermediate/Advanced Users in Washington DC on October 25, 2017 (ATA Conference 2017, session AST-12)
Also, online training is always available. Let me know if you are interested.
- ATA Webinar: A quick introduction to Trados Studio 2017, on October 3, 2017 (details TBA)
ATA Conference 2017 (October 25-28, Washington DC):
- Trados Studio Workshop for Intermediate/Advanced Users (session AST-12)
- What File Types? Another Treasure Trove of Settings in Trados Studio (session LT-3)
You can also download handouts of some of my previous Trados and other presentations from here.